2018 will see a number of new benefits and programs to ensure our exhibitors achieve the maximum benefit of participation.
- All Access Exhibitor Passes – Each exhibitor will receive one all access conference pass, covering all conference sessions, site tours, networking events, and delegate catering. Maximize your exposure and networking time with the high level conference delegates.
- Exhibitor Product Workshops– Receive a 15 minute time slot to present your products and services in the heart of the exhibition floor.
- New Look for the Exhibition Floor– To help maximize the visual appeal of your stand, a new option for custom printed panels, will be introduced.
- Energy Storage Across Industries – These “Ask the Expert” style panels are designed to put our exhibitors in direct contact with specific industry groups, such as Pacific Islands, Mining, etc. These sessions are exclusive for industry visitors and delegates for the specific sector being profiled, and exhibitors.
- Delegate Data List. Exhibitors will be provided with the company name and job title of pre-registered delegates and exhibition trade visitors in your exhibitor packet on day 1 of the exhibition – This will allow you to identify high value visitors for your sector and keep an eye out during the exhibition.
- More Exhibition Zones- As energy storage and aligned industries continue to grow at an extraordinary pace, we want to ensure that we give equal representation to all segments of the industry, including those emerging technologies on the Australian market. Zones will include EV and Charging, Future Tech, Renewable Cities, and a separate International Pavilion.
Through the addition of these features and programs, as well as our partnerships with the South Australia and City of Adelaide government, we will deliver more benefit to our exhibitors than ever before, allowing you to make the business connections you need, in the most progressive market in Australia.
- New Show Floor Look:
To enhance the appeal of the exhibition floor, and offer an easy solution for our exhibitors to up-scale their display, AES 2018 will feature a new Premium Shell Scheme option for our exhibitors.
Premium Shell Scheme will include all the basic inclusions of the Basic Shell Scheme, with the addition of custom printed panels for the back wall of the exhibition stand. Individual panels are 1 x 2.4 metres, and the package includes 3 or 6 panels, depending on the size of your stand. Exhibitors will provide the artwork, which will be printed and installed on your stand by the time you arrive to set up your display.
The new Premium Exhibition Zone has been created to increase the visual appeal and “wow” factor upon entering the exhibition hall. This zone is priced the same as the rest of the exhibition area, but requires either Premium Shell Scheme or an approved Custom-Built exhibition stand. Placement within the Premium Zone delivers prime placement near the entrance of the exhibition hall, as well as ensuring that your neighboring stands are both attractive and interesting.