You’ve heard of the Internet of Things (IoT), but what about the Internet of Energy (IoE)? Similar in principle, the IoE explores the automation of assets to enhance capabilities and create a user-centric business model to support energy consumption and generation. Ilén Zazueta-Hall, Director of Product Management at Enphase Energy, explores the potential of IoE and how it can be applied to solar and battery systems to support the electricity grid.
Interview highlights include:
- How energy data provides a perfect learning platform because it is constantly changing and growing.
- How much potential IoE has in the energy sector.
- How IoE will evolve with artificial intelligence and neutral networks.
- How regulatory reforms will pave the way for innovations.
- What challenges and obstacles IoE and renewable energy will face.
Complete the form below to download the full interview.