“Investment in Australia’s Energy Future” will be the theme for the 2017 Australian Energy Storage Conference.
It is clear that energy storage will play a major part in Australia’s energy mix, and this will take place at the residential, commercial, and grid levels. Investment will be a major factor in the speed with which this energy transition takes place and 2017 Australian Energy Storage Conference will seek the answers of how, when, and what can be done to facilitate this transition.
Speakers will include policy makers, network utility managers, commercial technology providers, and investment advisors from the financial industry and papers have been sought on the following topics and areas:
- Energy Storage and Smart Systems for Energy Security
- Financial Case Studies for Energy Storage Applications
- Regulatory Reform/Policy
- Commercial and Industrial Applications for Energy Storage
- Aggregated Distributed Energy Resources / Virtual Power Plant
- Business Case for Energy Storage Providing Ancillary Services
- Energy Storage for Grid Integration of Renewable Energy
- Case Studies for Solar + Storage Installations
- Microgrids (Both Off-Grid and Grid-Connected)
- Mining and Remote Area Power Solutions
Call for Papers has now closed, however, if you wish you enquiry about available speaking spots, please complete the below form or contact Sam Staples, +61, 2 9556 7983.